Ask any question regarding the game's (official) rules
Moderators: Jambo, Moderators
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:03 pm
Aware of Their Ways: Opponent reveals four cards from discard at random and one non-unique one is removed from play.
What happens if a site is one of the four cards revealed?
- Posts: 485
- Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:04 pm
All sites are unique as far as I know.
- Posts: 202
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:56 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Technically, sites are not unique. What is confusing is the ruling that there can be 'only one on the table'. I know that there are some who play that sites are not unique yet are not affected by "Aware of Their Ways", but this is not across the board.
"You can't stop the signal."
- Posts: 433
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:35 pm
- Location: the Netherlands
CRF entry Aware of their Ways:
Consider sites to be unique cards for the play of this card