MECCG Players in Nottingham, or in the UK

Anything MeCCG that does not have a forum... yet

Moderator: Moderators

last_steward

MECCG Players in Nottingham, or in the UK

Post by last_steward » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:02 pm

Hey there all, i've just got back into the game and im looking to find other players in Nottingham, or at least in the UK. If there is anyone there, get back to me!

Thanks,

Liam
"That was either a very large twitch or a very small seizure"

Zarathustra

Post by Zarathustra » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:33 am

There's a couple folks in Scotland (Jambo and Baduila on this forum) and several others in England (The Dead Dwarf and Cirdan). &nbsp;I'm sure there's others as well. &nbsp;You may want to send a note to the main mailing list as well: <metw@silent-tower.org>.

thorondor

Post by thorondor » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:41 am

and ther is birger from germany right ow (studying). he just returned there from Lure of MECCG, and i am sure he would love to have a game or three.
i´ll try to establish some contact...

Baduila

Post by Baduila » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:50 pm

Yup, we are still keeping the flag flying in the UK.....we have even some tournaments recently.

Is there a games convention in your area ? I'm sure we could organise a tourney at it .......

last_steward

Post by last_steward » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:04 pm

Tournaments? Excellent, i was beyond any hope of finding any players in the UK! Games conventions? Hmm, i know that there is a place that a friend has been to some Magic Opens but other than that im not sure, its something ill have to look into, but its encouraging to know that there are at least a couple more players than myself!
"That was either a very large twitch or a very small seizure"

Jambo

Post by Jambo » Fri May 05, 2006 2:54 pm

Hi Liam,

Yes, there's one or two active players still playing in and around the UK. &nbsp;Myself and John are up in Scotland and have met and played a few times. &nbsp;There's also GCCG, which is an easy to use program that lets you play MECCG online against people from around the world. It's very good and I'd highly recommend it particularly if you're having trouble finding players locally.
Cheers

Oliphant

Post by Oliphant » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:39 am

And I am living in Leeds - always up for a game. A couple of my friends in the area play too.

Olipahant

Baduila

Post by Baduila » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:06 pm

Good Stuff.

Just wondering would any UK based players be interested in travelling to Glasgow for the 24th of Feb. (date to be confirmed finally) ?? There is a local game convention at Glasgow Uni and could possibly get a tourney/casual game sorted ??

Anybody out there ??

Hello ??

Man............I havent played MECCG in ages :cry: &nbsp;:cry:

kholmes1

Post by kholmes1 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:17 pm

I used to play some time ago when I was in Birmingham. Living in Chelmsford now with no gaming club to call my own <sniff>
Kevin

-----------------------
MECCG: The Wizards, The Lidless Eye; The Balrog; Dark Minions; The White Hand; The Dragons.

sarma72

Post by sarma72 » Mon May 21, 2007 7:28 pm

Hi, should have replied to this much earlier, but I am also around, in Oxford. Marc