Greetings from Nashville

Anything MeCCG that does not have a forum... yet

Moderator: Moderators

Shagbark the Enting

Greetings from Nashville

Post by Shagbark the Enting » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:24 pm

Good afternoon from Music City, USA. I would just like to introduce myself to the MeCCG community. My name is John Murphy and I am a graduate student here in Nashville. My roommate hooked a friend and myself into this game this past fall with a couple old challenge decks he had lying around. We have become quite attached to MeCCG and have bought several boxes and sets off of Ebay. Our collection of cards (as well as a laminated, table-sized map/flow chart of regions) has taken over our apartment.

Anyway, I just wanted to see if there were any players in the general area that had interest in facing our intermediate, but growing, abilities. Also, I have searched trying to find a place to play it online and some forums and/or software seem to be outdated and/or unused. As this board seems to be where the pocket of MeCCG folk have gathered, I would like to find out how y'all cope with not having a variety of players in your area.

Peace!
Child, you're the revolution.

Tegarend

Post by Tegarend » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:26 pm

Ummm ... check the stickied thread just above this one ;)

Sauron

Post by Sauron » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:54 pm

gccg.sf.net

That's one of the most popular clients to play middle earth online.

drop me an email at brianmin [at] gmail [dot] com and I can explain some of the finer points and give you a tutorial about gccg if you wuold like.