Cards we need...any ideas?

Trading talk not related to specific cards, like how to pack and ship; how to find and approach possible trading partners

Moderator: Moderators

Tolma Silvertoes

Cards we need...any ideas?

Post by Tolma Silvertoes » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:22 pm

Last edited by Tolma Silvertoes on Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"what do they eat when they cant get Hobbit?"

Vastor Peredhil

Post by Vastor Peredhil » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:34 pm

Best way for all trades is this adress,

http://www.meccg.net/trading/

as it is almost part of this forum

Chris Cable is awesome since the community is reayl stable for trading & Chris maintaince is super.

Sly Southerner

Post by Sly Southerner » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:19 pm

Alternatively if you want to buy them, you can buy the cards from Gwahir or Treebeard who have websites, or eBay.

Today these are available on eBay (but are a bit expensive)
Mod edit: no thanks

I also found the same cards in German and a German Gimli. Gimli is in one of the Challenge decks also and that would be more for your money as you get a whole deck not just one card.

You may find it cheaper to wait until a bunch of rares comes up on eBay which includes the cards you want. Characters come up pretty regularly since they are unique so collectors do not need to have three of them. Other than trading, this is the cheapest way to go.
So that's where that southerner is hiding...He looks more than half like a goblin.

Sauron_the_Great
Location: Alfter, Germany (normally Barad-Dur, Mordor but I'm on holidays at the moment)

Post by Sauron_the_Great » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:30 pm

Btw: Gimli is definitely NOT worth buying him.

If you happen you buy one of the others, just ask the seller if he could add a copy of Gimli or two for free...

And if he tries to get money for it, make a remark for yourself....

I used to give german promos, fixed, common and uncommon cards for free in a trade involving rare cards, and if someone only wanted the non-rare-cards, he only had to pay the postage and shipping...

Most traders are really happy to get rid of their excess non-rare cards (at least I am..)

Yours, Markus

Old Tuk

Post by Old Tuk » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:10 am

Or just come to LURE !!
And I give you a Gimli as a "Welcome to Germany" gift.

Zarathustra

Post by Zarathustra » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:11 am

I'll give you two! ;)